❝ TROMBONE❞

Thursday, March 27, 2008


Hey all!
I created this blog so as to let yall communicate.
Our communication actually kindda suck lah.
Oh well. Maybe it'd get better aft us, sec 4s step down?
So yeah.
We'll make this blog whatever yall what it to be yeah.
Feel free to change whatever stuff yall wanna change.

I'm gonna post bout each & every one of yall.
I may be harsh but hey, i'm stepping down-stepped down?
This is all my thoughts of yall k.
No offense. Just bear this in mind?
Starting with Rui Jing..

So Ah Jing, now you're the Drum Major of the band.
Congrats!
Hmmm. Nm bout you lah. Dunno what to type out. Hah.
Lead the band, as well as the section to greater heights yeah!
You can do it! Heh.

Boon Yee..
Chief Secretary. Congrats!
Just dun be late for band pracs lah k. Lol.
It's not such a good example.
Your playing is like Shu Shan in a way.
I dun exactly like the blasty bright sound but you definitely can play lah.
Maybe try to work on the intonations so you'd not sound so bright.
Darker sounds are nicer in a way?
You may be much more stress with the post but dun neglect your section yeah.

Bernadette..
No post doesn't mean that you're incapable.
Not all with have posts what..
You have definitely improved in your playing skills!
That's great lah. Seriously!
Just be more confident of yourself as you're now the senior.
Being confident will make Sharifah be confident too.
3rd tbs!!

Xinyi..
You're the SL now.
Dun be a sleeping SL yeah.
Be strict with the section.
Dun let things or the section get away with wrong things so easily.
Now March already, still who washes the pail?
Organise, plan, be firm!
If you dun instruct i guess no one bothers.
Dun be afraid of them, even the sec 3s.
You're the SL, they SHOULD LISTEN to you.
& lead the section to greater heights too!
Balance your new posts well yeah.
All the best!

Umairah..
I strongly believe that you can play.
I think it's just the trombone. Maybe. I dunno.
There's no more Shu Shan already.
Be independant. Practise what you're weak in.
If you dun, then you're digging your own grave?
& pls dun harbour such thoughts of quitting band already okay.
You've got juniors now.
Do something with them & get all hyped up.
Seriously you can play well if you put your mind into it.
I so believe you can lah!

Sharifah..
If you rmbred, dun be like me.
Too stressed up abt the section & all.
It's good you're concerned just yeah.
Dun have direct junior doesn't mean anything yeah.
Nm for you too.
Just that you're a great junior! Heheh.
Great 3rd trombonist junior lah.
& all the best for your post!

As for the cadets, Krystal & Wenhui, manage your studies & band well.
Dun even think of quitting band, there's no way la eh.

SYF batch freaking impt lah so must always play your freaking best for each & every piece.
Be it IRECCOMAND, which yall suck in?
Marches, there's always room for improvement.
Doesn't mean you've memorise them, you're playing well already.
New scores.......

Use this blog as a tool to communicate okay.
Maybe Xinyi wanna post the smses she receives so dun need send sms? I dunno.
If yall are unhappy with each oth, blog it too.
Then as a section try to resolve it here?
It's definitely better to keep it open that keep it in your heart.
Just dun let them get too serious & cause a havoc in the section!

Kk. Long post huh. Lol.
Anything just update me k.
I'll come back still, even aft the official step dwn.
Unless yall dun want me come back ah.


Back to top